18 June 2009

My New Clothesline!

Never, ever in a million years did I ever expect to get excited over a clothesline. Thanks to the recession we've recently made several downgrades and money saving moves to try and stay afloat in this horrible economy. The clothesline was a product of that, though I admit I've been wanting one for quite a while now. At any rate, as I was hanging things up to dry with the baby sitting in the stroller behind me it dawned on me how many women have gone through this task with two or three little ones hanging on to their skirt tales screaming and fighting! Wheewww! No tears for me this time. The experience did make me feel very domestic and brought me one step closer to my crusade to make life simple again.

2 comments:

  1. I love my clothes line! I use it quite a bit in the summer for everything but bathtowels. They are just too stiff and itchy to wrap up in after a shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope my electric bill loves it too! :)

    ReplyDelete