30 June 2009

Lately...

It seems as the more I plan to relax and settle into a content lifestyle the more crap comes about and disrupts things. Maybe it's just the way I handle things emotionally. In the midst of planning and enjoying my son's 3rd birthday party and finalizing plans for vacation, my husband tells me about all of these predictions for the end of the world, at least as we know it, in 2012. Umm...not what I wanted to hear. Long story short, apparently even the Mayans has this marked on their calendar, which has been pretty accurate for an extremely long time. And there's more...science has confirmed that we are due for a catastrophic polar shift with the sun's next maximum. When? 2012 of course! I know..pathetic to let this stuff bother me, but it really creeps me out to think what could happen to my boys because of this stuff. My prediction for myself is that I need a REALLY relaxing vacation before the little white truck with the guys in little white coats come fit me for my very own little white, really tight jacket of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment