18 October 2010

29 Days and Counting!

In just 29 days I will be on may way back home to the great midwest!! Words cannot describe how happy that makes me and if people could see what was going on inside my head they would truly think I was nuts! But in a good way...hopefully. My one major wish for my winter visits this year...SNOW!! It's been way too long since I have wiped out playing in some snow and I want to do it again before I'm really too old. And it would be really cool to see my boys play in it like I used to. We shall see though.
So if anyone up there reads this and wants to go 4-wheelin in some snow..you know who to call!! See you in 29 days Clark County!

1 comment:

  1. Well Steph, if you are still there the week after Christmas, and it snows, wanna go tubing?

    ReplyDelete