07 August 2009

So Stoked!

Yippee Skippee, I'm so excited! Just confirmed today that I will be giving a fastpitch clinic in Lafayette Sept. 9 for the Rec. Department. I'm so stoked because it gets me back involved with the one thing I enjoy next to my boys and that's softball. Now I have to start practicing again to prove to myself that I haven't forgotten everything. That means a lot of underused muscles are going to be very sore, but it will be so worth it. My Marshall homies have also been hooking me up with some lessons up there. It's hard to believe that they are willing to wait for someone that lives 800 miles away to come give them a lesson. I don't know if I'm worthy, but it makes me feel really good. Plus it means the interest is back and that should get the program back up and running after being stagnet for so long. Yay for softball! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment